Pages

Nov 16, 2008

The last 2 weeks

Things havent been smooth here for the last 2 weeks. AT. ALL. My sister and her two kids are visiting and with all the extra choas in this small house there has been no school taking place. We managed to squeeze in a little here and there but over all I have thrown my hands up by 9am and want the day to end by 10am! :)

I am hoping to get us back on track and maybe make up for some lost time over the next week or so. I was originally planning on taking it a bit easier with school come the holidays but it looks like that wont be the case.
Here Caitlin is writing pronouns. Normally she stands on a chair but for some reason that wouldnt do on this particular morning. lol

I am in the process of getting our Christmas wish list all set so that we can get a few extras that I have been wanting to try out. I would like to start a music appreciation course here in the next few months and have been considering Classical Magic. If you have used this please leave me a comment on how you like it.


No comments: