Pages

Nov 14, 2009

Cooking time around here...

It happens every year without fail. November hits and we go on a baking spree. We go nuts, pies, rolls, muffins, breads, ect. If it is carb loaded we make it. We dont discriminate round here.

The bad thing about this baking blitz is well we usually feel it around the end of the month. I mean really who wouldnt though, this is a lot of extra calorie filled goodness. We enjoy it while it lasts. As soon as December is ushered in we all chill out and quit stuffing ourselves.

So cheers to Novemeber, the beautiful baking month. I promise I wont be irritated when the scales tip a little (lot???) further than normal, I will take what ever yumminess is conconted and munch happily while kids squeal in delight. I promise I wont even think of you come Decemeber and blame you for the bigger pant size I wear. Nope I will enjoy you for what you bring and look forward to it next year.












No comments: