Pages

Oct 9, 2010

Fabric Inspiration

I have been trying to get a few projects done this week.  Here is a little look at what I have going on.

 **Wedding dress that I have been altering.  We took off the original top and added the one shown above.  Were adding buttons on the back and a beautiful sash.  Below is the tulle overlay that covers the bottom portion of the dress.
 ** This is part of the hair peice.  She will be wearing her hair in a soft romantic bun on the side and she wanted a simple understated flower to put in her hair.

 ** A couple of fat quarters I picked up.  I am planning on making a pattern to sell on my etsy shop with these quarters. 


**These are the different fabrics that are going into our quilt I posted about the other day.  These are so far from my normal color choices but I am loving them!  I cant wait to see how it turns out.


**Lots of choices here, all for different projects.  Starting on the left:  Bench seat fabric, skirt for Lou, apron for me, throw pillow, kitchen curtains, and a skirt for Caitlin.  Most of those projects are completed so I will be posting pictures soon.


I will be spending the weekend sewing and getting things pulled together.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: