Pages

Jun 25, 2011

Grocery Bags

I have been wanting to make the switch to re-usable grocery bags for years now.  I used re-usable produce bags for a while until they met an untimely fate, but grocery bags have never made the cross over.  This month I told myself it was time. I had a pattern, fabric and time to make them.  No more excuses.  So the other day I decided it was time to get on the ball.  Cailtin and I whipped our 3 bags in a short amount of time.  We used them when we picked up our CSA share and I have to say I am sold!  They are so awesome!



So here in the next week or so I will be whipping up a bunch of these bags and the produce bags and stocking my long neglected etsy shop.  I have a few other ideas in the works but I think baby steps are best right now. Let me know if you want a new bag all for your self! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these! How cute - trust me, I understand all about neglected Etsy shops :)