Pages

Mar 4, 2009

Things around here.

I have a birth to attend today. I am excited about this!

I plan on starting seeds tomorrow after we get back from Deans surgery. He has to have a nasty tooth removed so that should be a joyus occassion. The kids are going to their grandparents this weekend because I have midwifery meetings all day and Dean has a ton of reading and writing to do for school. I am glad that the grandparents are willing and happy to take the kids. It sure helps us a ton! Plus the kids adore them and love to visit. We have Laurens 1st b-day coming up! HOLY COW where did the year go! It seems like yesterday. Ian will be 4 in 2 weeks and he is one happy little guy. He thinks all the doors in the world open to a 4yr old. Cracks me up.

A couple of diaper covers I made last week. I am loving these! I have 2 more cut out and ready to go. I will share when they are done.

For your veiwing pleasure.

1 comment:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

haha! I Didn't know popcorn could jump! Good luck with Deans surgery.