Pages

Jun 15, 2009

Random stuff as usual

The garden is looking incredible! Seriously. Its just my luck that the garden is growing so well to only have us moving in 2 weeks! Go figure. I wish I had pics to share because it would blow you away (well the lettuce and potatoes anyway) compared to the pics I posted 2 weeks ago. I am excited to get working on the new garden though. I have big plans and since we have more space in a better layout its gonna be great! :)

Other than that nothing intresting going on here. The kids and I have been working on packing and getting odds and ends done. Well the theory is we are doing those things, mostly I lay on the couch and mentally pack and clean. :D What can ya do? Today is a pretty good day thus far so I will definatly be getting some things done. I want to pack all the extra kitchen stuff, linens, and other odds and ends. We are hopefully going to take a trip to the new place this weekend and will take a bunch of boxes and other things with us. Lots of things to do in the next few weeks I really hope that my energy holds out.

No comments: