Pages

Mar 22, 2010

Sunday Snapshots: From The Car Window

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Deans parents house. I brought the camera with me because I had every intention of driving around the country taking pictures of all the run down out buildings. Some of my favorites are near his parents home and I wanted to capture them. Instead it was windy and miserable. On the way home the sunset was doing incredible things to the sky so I snapped away. Unfortunately for you my windows were not clean but the sight is still incredible. The crazy thing about it, the pics at the bottom of this post are the ones taken first. We were driving out of a storm and the sky was pitch black. An hour and half later it looked just like the below picture.


















Have a good week everyone.

No comments: