Pages

May 18, 2011

The incredible edible...pizza

Last week I was craving pizza.  I originally wanted veggie pizza loaded with olives, zucchini, peppers, onions, tomatoes, the works.  And then, I remembered my kiddos and the fact that while they will eat veggie pizza they no longer do so enthusiastically.  So I made this pizza instead.
Oh.My.Word.

There are no words, it was that incredible.  In fact the topping was so incredible that I had to stop myself from eating the whole pan.  Seriously.


{Sausage, onions, peppers, garlic and zucchini}


{Green olives are one of my fav pizza ingredients.  In fact my fav pizza ever is mushroom and green olives.  Oh my word. Mmm good stuff.}


{Homemade pizza sauce, homemade crust and mozzerella cheese make the filling all the more wonderful.}


{Goodness on a plate.}

It's okay you can moan out loud, it really was that good.

No comments: