Pages

Jul 12, 2012

Mixed up summer

Have you ever noticed how one simple thing can throw you off your groove?  Mine "simple thing" is really kind of silly.  My camera broke in February.  I have been lost without it.  Sure my iPhone takes a picture when it's needed but lets face it, it's a phone not a camera.  I haven't blogged much, I haven't documented our garden, the kids, our growing chickens, nothing.  It's like without a camera in my hand I (and all important family things) cease to exist.

The good news is that I fixed it!  Woo Hoo.  I can now take pictures of the mid-thigh high potato plants in the garden, the sacks full of peas we picked, lost teeth, new shoes, scrapes from the attacking bike, and sunsets that take my breath away.  I feel like a part of me has been restored.

And now I sound crazy and like a total nerd.  That's okay by me after all catching little moments like this one just make me happy.


What have you been up to this summer?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ahh, glad your camera is fixed! Yay for garden produce! Thigh high potato plants? Mine aren't that high yet, I'm hoping they still do good though! I love the picture on the bathroom sink -- haha -- too funny!