Aug 24, 2011
Currently loving the little things in life:
- New to me bedding shared by family.
- The chance to really participate in Co-op, as in I am teaching a reading/history/art class.
- Caitlin's need for beauty. The table must be set just so and it must always include candles.
- Grandmas flower that is popping up everywhere.
- Small little surprises that natures leaves for us to discover.
- Daddy time. Nothing sweeter than seeing him take time to be there.
- New wall sign that has had amazing impact in our daily lives. It really has been incredible.
- Organization that is quick, simple and effective. Cant ask for much more than that!
What are you currently loving in your daily life?