Pages

Oct 30, 2011

Wishing you a....

happy halloween

 

I will admit that Halloween is my very least favorite holiday except Columbus Day.  I just don't get into it like a lot of others do.  However this year I am particularly excited for it.  Why?  Because my sweet brother and new sister-in-law are so baby hungry that they excitedly offered to take ALL of my children trick or treating. 

They have no clue what awaits them. :)  So while they get to deal with candy break downs, lost kids, crying, and over the top excitement, my sweet hubby and I get to go out on a date with just the two of us.  Sweet, sweet, sweet.

If you have a chance you may want to pray for my kid brother and his wife.  This may just be the most perfect form of birth control ever.

Happy Halloween everyone, have a spooktacular day. (I couldn't help myself.)

1 comment:

Mike said...

Enjoy yourselves! A spooktacular day to you too.